Electrophoretic finishing provides castings with a corrosion resistant surface, as well as being a good primer coating for other finishes.
Electrophoretic coatings can leave castings with a coloured finish, however only one colour can be used in one electrophoresis tank at one time. Therefore, if the colour is uncommon higher costs are to be expected.
- The castings are immersed into solution in an electrified tank
- The paint is drawn to the casting
- The paint binds to the casting after electrons change the paint from ions in solution to solid particles
The benefits of Electrophoretic:
- Provides castings with a corrosion resistant surface
- Gives castings a decorative finish
- Most cost effective way of finishing high volume castings
Find out more about Electrophoretic Coating
We are passionate about our products and our customers and we strive to offer exceptional customer service. With over 40 years of industry experience, we can provide our customers with expert knowledge and advice.
Get in touch on +44 (0) 1638 717944 or email [email protected]