Wet spray paint can provide a casting with higher levels of surface finish and leaves castings with a quality decorative finish.
The colour options for wet paint are unlimited and the thickness of the paint is dependant on the drawing requirement.
1. The casting should undergo surface pre-treatment and a suitable primer should be applied.
2. The casting is covered in a spray on pigment that is suspended in a solvent
3. The casting is rotated to ensure complete coverage
Benefits of Wet Spray Painting:
- Relatively low overspray (85% of paint lands on the surface)
- Colour options unlimited
- Thickness dependant on casting requirement.
- High quality finish
- No brush marks