Parylene is a vacuum deposition coating process providing a thin film, transparent, pinhole free, conformal coating.
Parylene is also resistant to mould, chemicals, sterilisation (steam/gamma), moisture, salt spray, and other harsh environments. Parylene coatings are applied to castings at room temperature in a vacuum deposited chemical vapour deposition process.
Benefits of Parylene:
- Provides castings with a corrosion resistant coating
- Low Dielectric (high voltage can be applied without the coating breaking down)
- Performs in Extreme Temperatures -200°C to +140°C
- Solvent & Acid Resistance
- Truly conformal on all surfaces – even sharp edges
- Provides castings with a bacteria and fungus resistant exterior
- Salt Water & Mold Resistant
- Very Low Moisture & Gas Permeability
- Low Coefficient of Friction
Find out more about Parylene
We are passionate about our products and our customers and we strive to offer exceptional customer service. With over 40 years of industry experience, we can provide our customers with expert knowledge and advice.
Get in touch on +44 (0) 1638 717944 or email [email protected]